Thursday, May 17, 2012

Window Shopping

I currently took a ride down to Ybor, Florida with my friend Grace. Personally, I've always enjoyed my days in this city because of the culture radiating from every alley way. During our adventure we saw graffiti, eccentric outfits, and music venues scattered throughout. But what I really enjoyed doing was looking through the thrift stores. Some carry the most unique pieces of clothing around!



We couldn't help but notice this beautiful, pleated dress in the display window and decided to look around. While browsing the store, our mouths dropped! Everything was so elegant and completely vintage. The store was divided into two sections, men and female. Both sides carried the most extravagant pieces! Everything from shoes, sunglasses, wedding dresses, and purses could be purchased at a horrifying price. Most items were in the double zero range, but it is well worth your money. These items can not be found anywhere else and are true to it's value. 




It amazes me how much our idea of "fashion" has changed over the decades. To think cutesy dresses (above) were regular attire in those times. For myself, that era is my most favored in history. If I could frolic the streets in puffed dressed without harassing comments then I'd be truly happy. As for now, I know where to go whenever I want a dress for an upcoming formal event!


No comments:

Post a Comment